If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used. This data may include following information.
1. Your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address)
2. Browser type and its version
3. The pages in our website that you visit
4. The time and date of your visit and the time spent on our website
5. Unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
6. Cookies You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
7. For know-your-customer (KYC) identity verification.
8. To establish, exercise or defend any legal claims.
9. To comply with Peergame.com’s contractual, legal, and statutory obligations.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
1. Provide, operate, and maintain our website
2. Improve, personalize, and expand our website
3. Understand and analyze how you use our website
4. Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
5. Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the webste, and for marketing and promotional purposes
6. Send you emails
7. Find and prevent fraud
If you do not provide Peergame.com with the Personal Information we request, we may be unable to process your application to become a member, provide you with our services or respond to your inquiry or complaint.
Peergame follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, Peergame uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Note that Peergame has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.